13 Questions for Maxine Pich of
Maxine, Energy Guide & Healer
1. In business since: In 2015, I decided to turn my passion into my business. Over the past two years, my signature product, Crystal Clear Core Values, was created.
2. What exactly do you do: I am fascinated with the concept of energy and vibration, and how our life experiences are determined by the vibration we hold. I felt that if I could become better at managing my own vibration, I could help others manage theirs, thereby empowering them to be who they’re meant to be. My business is unique in that I offer an energy healing service based on ancient healing arts. My workshop, Crystal Clear Core Values, is one-of-a-kind.
3. What is your Vision and Mission for the business? What are your business Values? My mission is to help people strip away everything that isn’t them so they are who they were meant to be in the first place. My business value is to be of service.
4. What exactly do you do and who will we meet when we visit your business (staff)? I do one hour private energy sessions, or Life Activations. In addition, I host unique workshops using the ancient energy of crystals to align with authentic core values. All services – private and in groups – are provided by me.
5. What is your background, education and/or work experience?
I have worked for more than 15 years in the field of crisis management and mental health. These positions included suicide intervention and support mentorship for young women who have addiction and mental health issues. In order to work with these vulnerable persons, I was required to meet all police criminal background checks, including child abuse registry. All these requirements remain current.
My educational background is in psychology and I am now pursuing a doctoral degree in metaphysics. As an initiate of The Modern Mystery School, I continue to participate in on-going education.
6. What has been your most satisfying moment in business? Doing a beta test with my first product, Crystal Clear Core Values. I learned so much from the participants on new ways to use the product and it generated many ideas for future additions. This experience also gave me confidence in knowing that I have a product that provides a valuable service and that’s also fun.
7. What are your five key elements for running a successful business? Be of service, have passion for what you do, have integrity, be open to learning, and make it fun for you and your clients.
8. What inspires and/or motivates you? What makes you happy? I love participating in interesting and intellectual conversations, especially when accompanied with great food.
9. If you could talk to one person from history, who would it be and why? I would love to chat with Michelle Obama. She has already made history as a remarkable First Lady. I admire her enthusiasm and energy, her compassion and her social intelligence.
10. What causes / charities / local events do you support? Winnipeg Harvest, Siloam Mission, Naomi House and the Cheer Board. Mental health and animal rescue shelters.
11. If you could tell your customers one thing about your business that they don’t know, what would it be? As a certified Life Activation Practitioner, I work with an ancient modality that actually changes DNA from a sleeping mode to an awake state. By changing your DNA from this sleeping state to an awakened state, the body is infused with pure light that makes its way through blocks and issues of weakness, many that we’re not even aware of. This energetic shift is so powerful that it is not recommended for women in their first trimester as it could trigger a miscarriage.
12. What do you hope your customers experience when they walk in the door? My hope is that they feel warmly welcomed and that they feel comfortable and free to be themselves.
13. Plans for the future? I plan to purchase property and open my own Energy Healing Centre, in addition to creating multiple unique courses.