13 Questions for Doris Morissette of
1. When did you start your business? In August of 2017, I became certified in The Emotion Code. I was then certified in The Body Code in January of 2018. This all sounds very recent but, since the beginning of May 2017, I have done thousands of sessions.
2. Why did you start this business and/or what makes your business unique? Dr. Bradley Nelson, the creator of this methodology, is fond of saying that at least 90 per cent of physical and emotional disease comes from unresolved negative emotions, called trapped emotions.
The Emotion Code and The Body Code are powerful energy tools. By using them, we find imbalances in the body which can then be cleared. Imbalances can be caused by not only negative emotions, but also from things such as toxins, misalignments and pathogens.
The Emotion Code and Body Code are so powerful because the subconscious mind is like a holograph computer that knows exactly what is wrong with a person. It has recorded everything they have ever seen, felt or been exposed to. The vast majority of our intelligence is not from our conscious brain, but from the unconscious and subconscious. It knows our whole health history and what is needed in order to get well. The Emotion Code and The Body Code are tools which allow us to tap into this powerful computer (the subconscious) to locate these answers. There is nothing else like this anywhere in the world.
Please see some of my clients’ many testimonies below this article that verify the benefits of these modalities, including one from a psychologist in the Netherlands. More can be found on my website.
3. What is your Vision and Mission for the business? What are your business Values?
- Give the client the best product possible; and
- Treat them with respect, kindness and consideration, along with honesty and integrity, which are the cornerstones.
4. What exactly do you do and who will we meet when we visit your business (staff)? The wonderful feature about these modalities is that they are as equally effective when done through distance as they are in-person. This means the client can stay in the comfort of their own home or wherever they happen to be at the appointment time. We can carry out the session via phone, Skype, Zoom or Facebook messenger. In some cases, sessions have been done strictly via email. This allows me to keep the costs to me as affordable as possible, and I then pass the savings on to the client.
I begin the session by asking what issue they would like me to work on. Then, I identify the imbalances contributing to those issues and clear them. A client who is sensitive to energy will likely report a feeling of lightness by the end of the session. For example, quite often, the pain will have lessened or even disappeared completely. Some situations resolve quickly. Others are deep and multi-faceted, needing more time to unravel and clear. Every case is different. Often, clients feels a noticeable change by the end of their first session.
5. What is your background, education and/or work experience? Twenty-three years in active duty as a registered nurse have prepared me well to work in the field of well being.
6. What has been your most satisfying moment in business? The joy in the voice of my clients when they realize their issue is responding to this work.
7. What inspires and/or motivates you? What makes you happy? Very simple. Whenever or wherever I alleviate suffering, in any form, that makes me happy. This is my destiny.
8. Biggest inspiration or influence: That honour goes to my mother. She made me think for myself. This has turned out to be one of my greatest assets. Whenever faced with adversity or seemingly dead ends, my immediate internal dialogue goes like this: “I don’t know what the answer is, but I’ll figure it out.” This has stood the test of time and has been a great source of strength and courage.
9. If you could talk to one person from history, who would it be and why? Sir Winston Churchill. He rallied a small country against a great and formidable enemy, and, in spite of all the odds, won. He was a great orator and capable of inspiring his listeners to greatness and to never give up. I would like to thank him for his gift to us all.
10. What causes / charities / local events do you support? Bridges for Peace
11. If you could tell your customers one thing about your business that they don’t know, what would it be? I would tell them about the heart wall. Everything is energy. The subconscious is always trying to please us and help us. It will do all it can to protect our heart. For that reason, it uses the energy of those trapped (negative) emotions to construct a wall around our heart to protect us. However, that wall also keeps good things out. It is like trying to live in a bomb shelter; although it is quiet and peaceful inside, inhabitants are isolated and cannot see the sunshine or feel the breeze.
This heart wall becomes a barrier that blocks out love, success, joy, happiness and abundance. One secret to achieving goals in life is to first take down that heart wall. Then, the other areas we want to tackle should come to quick success. After removing the heart wall, we can address other issues that are important to us, such as getting rid of blocks to abundance in all areas, including love, finances and business.
12. What do you hope your customers experience when they walk in the door? Well, because this is usually done remotely, clients have the comfort of choosing their favourite chair to sit back in, wherever they are. People have told me my voice is soothing and calming. So, this is a relaxing, yet energizing time for clients while we clear away the issues they want to be cleared.
13. What are your goals for yourself and the business over the next 1-3 years? A new program will be introduced shortly called Resonating Relationships, The Language of Love. This will prepare clients for their dream love life. It will identify and remove negative blocks, subliminal programming and old trauma so they can shift into a higher vibrational state to find and keep their soulmate. For those who are married, this would create a better relationship with their spouse.
What clients are saying:
“During and after my studies to become a psychologist and a spiritual therapist I’ve done a lot of work on myself. Also, I went to retreats and educated myself further. But part of the unconscious layers of emotions that can create blockages in the body and energetic system I haven’t been able to reach fully and completely and that is your method seems to focus on. In that sense, I’m becoming more aware of how the work you are doing can be a valuable addition to the work of psychologists and counsellors.”
Christianne Baggen, psychologist and therapist from The Netherlands
“I would like to thank (Doris) for what she has been doing for me. She was so kind to offer me three … sessions for weight loss. I have to say that she not only addressed this issue by itself, but she found it was embedded into other big issues and she addressed them first. She is very professional and very intuitive to find big issues that have been weighing me down. I am very thankful to her, and I highly recommended her. She is also very accessible, her prices are amazing and I know she does this in order to help as many people as she can. Thank you, Doris!” Scarlett, Florida, U.S.A.
“I was blessed to have a Body Code session with Doris recently and have had fabulous results. She is very easy to connect with, her voice is soothing and she is confident and caring. I found her intuition to be spot on. Doris works very fast, so we were able to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time.”Cindy Winter, USA
Benefits Received As A Result of Removing My Heart-Wall
– Negative self-talk – 80% gone!
– Able to claim my power. Receiving increased respect from my peers and business associates
– Increased confidence both as a business leader and in the game as an athlete.
– Improved athletic abilities. Crushed my physical training. My personal trainer was wowed.
– Able to be “in the flow”, or as elite athletic trainers describe it: “unconscious competence”. That means I can focus, undistracted, on the results I want, not on “how” to do it. This is how winners, win.
– A better husband and an improved relationship with my wife.
How are all these benefits possible from just removing “trapped” (negative) emotions in a heart-wall?
Simple, you are just removing the obstacles in your path. Those trapped emotions are obstacles to possibly everything that you want to achieve.
This is the foundation for all the rest.” Kurtis, Stonewall, Manitoba, Canada
Contact Doris Morissette, D.PSc, CECP, CBCP
1-204-481-0585 ~ RestoredForLife.com